About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

'Lights in the Air' by Carlos St. John feat. Brook Yung

Yes today is tuesday (well more of the end of tuesday), but also known as Carlos St. John day if anyone was wondering. I know this drop is wicked late, but I was busy and then procrastinated doing homework and was just wasting time (as usual lol). But for those wondering this weeks Carlos St. John drop samples Diddy's Dirty Money's song 'Angel' and Carlos has solicited the help of fellow New York rapper Brook Yung (get to know him people, I know I will). The track kind of reminds me of Carlos' 'Blow Them Away' idk the feel just reminds me of it, but none the less the track is crazy. The song is crazy hot and as usual Carlos brings it once again, so people people people how many times do I have to tell you, STOP SLEEPING ON CARLOS ST. JOHN. Get with his music, team, become a Portfolio Stock Holder (like myself).


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management