About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

iSH 'Seize The Day' feat. Cory Lee

Ever since I found this song the other day, I can't stop listening to it. Cory Lee sings such an inspirational chorus on the song, "Live as if you'll die today, cause it may be your last. Your never promised anything, so seize the day." This is one of those hip hop songs that has strong lyrics and I don't want to reuse the phrase, but paints a picture of what they're rapping about. You can feel the struggle in his voice and the inspiration from the chorus, just an all around great song. This is off of his debut mixtape "My Name is iSH," not sure when and if it has dropped already, but I'll update when I know.





1 comments:

Unknown said...

I never thought much of Cory Lee because I don't agree with her vocal style, but this song may just be an exception.

And about the release: it's actually available free on iSH's bandcamp (http://ishmusic.bandcamp.com/album/the-name-is-ish)!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management