About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Chiddy Bang/Xaphoon Jones/Carlos St. John AND MORE





So I've been put on that the INCREDIBLE Chiddy Bang will be performing at the Highline Ballroom in New York City this upcoming Tuesday August 24th. It's apart of The Swelly Life Tour with an official afterparty including Carlos St. John who i posted about earlier. I KNOW this is gonna be a bomb concert and an even more incredible after party. If you're in the NY area see if you can get in (I heard the shows sold out but idk about the after party tho). I know i'd go if i could. Official Tour on the Left, Afterparty info on the right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management