About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lil Scrappy



I'm sorry I'm a little late on this ya'll, my fault. I posted this on TheChillinVillains.com yesterday cause I was still a little indecisive of the song in general. But (shouldn't start a sentence with a conjuction, but bear with me) after listening to it A LOT last night and today I think it's ready to be posted (yesss). The song is called 'Suicide' by Lil Scrappy and i believe it's off of his upcoming mixtape entitled, "Suicide" also. Like I said before I love the chorus and beat, but I don't see too many relations between the verses and the chorus, but hey thats for you to decide and just my opinion. Here it is, take a listen and let me know what you think.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management