About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Theophilus London



Theophilus London, i'm assuming he's been on the seen atleast 2 years now, but me (as usual) found him just the other day lol. But no laughing matter here, Theophilus London is a force to be reckoned with. He's Electro-Hip Hop, which pretty much means he blends electo blends with hip hop to create pure bliss. It's a style I'd admit isn't for everyone, but me likes, i suppose you can say you have to have an acquired taste for it? So far I'm diggin every track I've heard so far, and I downloaded his mixtape, 'This Charming Mixtape' but i haven't gone through every track yet but have no fear I will post the link to the mixtape on the right sidebar. you're welcome :) But for your ears i will post a video of his song Sand Castles featuring Solange Knowles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management