About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Record Life

So I thought I'd switch it up with the genre of music (no I'm not trying to be appealing to the masses, but just to show the range and variety of my taste in music). His name is Jakob or Jake and he goes by The Record Life and he has SUCH A BEAUTIFUL VOICE. I've been on him for about a year now and I just keep coming back to his song 'Not the Same.' The instruments blend so perfectly and his vocals really bring the song to life. Let me know what you think.

Grrr unfortunately I can't embed the video from YouTube onto here so, no worries here's another song by The Record Life called 'Step On Your Own.'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management