About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I got a job, like everyone with black faces gotta rob. (Right)


The song, 'Piglets' by Guilty Simpson, well the original song is called 'Pigs' but the version I'm referring to is the Oh No remix from the Skate 2 soundtrack. It's a song about the "pigs" or the cops and their treatment of African-Americans. It's a great take on some of the misjustices i'll call it between the cops and Blacks. Now don't get me wrong I'm not trying to start a race war or start a huge argument about it, but just listen to the song. I can't find a version without the edited lyrics but this one still gets the point across, for the most part.

"Put your hands on the wall.
They want us behind bars for life,
And won't grant your rights to call your wife.
Like FREEZE! (Pig)
Nope, my word is law." Courtesy of sweetslyrics.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management