About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Crooked I



Crooked I, don't know too much about him, but what I do know from listening to a few of his freestyles is that he keeps it real. He doesn't need to rap about money, cars, women and all that in his music, he raps about whats real and his life. I loved his fireflies freestyle (which i might just post for ya'll) and here he comes with a brand new freestyle to I'm assuming (not really sure) Drake's 'Light Up' song (?). He talks about politics, the mosque potentially being built near Ground Zero, racism even with a Black President which rappers don't talk about. It's sort of Immortal Techniquish the way he spits in this song (content wise I mean). I like it and hopefully you all will too. Here it is 'Light Up.'



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management