About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Monday, August 30, 2010

Typical Cats


Typical Cats, the first time I heard them was while playing Tony Hawk's Project 8 on my PSP lolz and I just fell in love with the song. Like I customized the playlist to take off all the songs I didn't want to hear and you already know that 'Any Day' made the cut. The lyrics are just so real with a simple yet powerful chorus. It's more of a story being told which really attracts me to the song, hip hop at its finest right here. What really shocked me about the group was the diversity amongst the artist who make up Typical Cats. Each guy has a flow thats unmatchable when they get on the mic. I don't know why I hadn't shared this song earlier, but here is Typical Cats with 'Any Day.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management