About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Friday, August 20, 2010

Erase Me


KiD CuDi has brought us yet another banger called 'Erase Me' with Kanye West. I've had the song on my iTunes (downloaded from DatNewCudi.com) for quite some time, but i hadn't listened to it until late yesterday night. The song is INCREDIBLE, it kinda reminds me of Weezer's 'Buddy Holly,' and very addicting (i can't stop listening to it). CuDi spits in the second verse,
"It's like I'm her new nightmare, she ain't escaping
It makes me feel a bit complete, yeah
Knowing someone you love don't feel the same way about ya
Memories they soon delete, hmmm"

Get it now? Erase me? just listen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management