About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Friday, August 27, 2010

Rock City


I was put on this song by one of my favorite peoples in the world (you know who you are lolz) and he told me about these guys along with this Bei Maejor (i literally have to sing his name in order to spell it correctly) (which i might post laters? maybeee), but the song is called, 'People Kill People' which is about how the use of guns are so widespread and people are just ending up dead everyday by this reggae duo who call themselves Rock City. I don't know much about the group (as usual) but this song does have a meaning which we all need to listen to and I like the beat. Listen and let me know if you like it or not.

2 comments:

Aaron Amado said...

I like this son and I feel you on the fact that people should listen to this song. Rock city is one of my favorite groups right now their music really is different than the stuff thats out there right now mixing reggae and rap is a pretty cool idea. I'm really feeling your blog btw and I follow it. Maybe we can do some collaborative posting or something. Sorry I get back to you so late I haven't posted in a while, but i'm back.

Aaron Amado said...

lol and I'm sorry I said son at the beginning, I noticed you're a female.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management