About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

David Guetta



David Guetta is that guy. He's just producing hit record after hit record with EVERYBODY. I was first put on him either when I heard 'When Love Takes Over' featuring Kelly Rowland or when I heard 'Memories' featuring KiD CuDi, either way he's still amazing. I'm just cruising around on YouTube and I found this new track by him featuring Kelis called 'Scream and Shout.' I could deff hear this being played on the radio, so when it blows up, know that you heard it hear first lolz...Well after looking it up this song's been out since atleast January but shhhhhh no one has to know lol.

Here's 'Scream and Shout'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management