About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Carlos St. John "12 Flights Up, A Short Story (Video #2)"

The "12 Flights Up, A Short Story" web series by Carlos St. John is continuing where the first video left off. In this one, the video is accomponied by the song 'Hands' off of Carlos' "In Association" mixtape and the drama is crazy. The video shows Carlos' girl coming home and an argument ensues between the two. I honestly can't wait for the next video to see what happens next, but rewatching the first video and this one should be able to keep me over until next Tuesday.
Honestly I thought he was gonna hit her in the video after he put the gloves on lol, maybe that's just me, but it seemed to cool over at the end when they're holding hands.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management