About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hathbanger 'Deadly Combination (Tupac, Big L & Notorious B.I.G. Remix)'

I just found this like an hour or so ago, and I honestly can't stop playing it. It's the song 'Deadly Combination' by Tupac and Big L (not sure if they actually did the track together or if it was just blended), and the Notorious B.I.G. over a sick mix put together by Hathbanger. I've never heard the original song before, but this remix will leave you coming back for more. Tupac and Biggie Smalls both well known rappers from opposite ends of the US who were integral parts in the rap game and influenced a LARGE majority of those in the music industry now. Big L who I was introduced to by my brother is another rapper who had an amazing talent on the microphone and who's talents are not as appreciated as some other artists today. This mixes so well with the song and it's something that more people need to know about. If I can find a download for this song I will update this post and add it for ya'll.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good thing this song is super old

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management