About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Friday, February 4, 2011

L.E.P. Bogus Boys & The Cool Kids 'Countin' My Money (Music Video)'

I've been searching a little for some new Cool Kids stuff and I have been able to feed my Cool Kids hunger with this new video of L.E.P. Bogus Boys featuring the Cool Kids on a track called 'Countin' My Money.' I haven't heard of the Bogus Boys before, but they have that kind of old school kind of vibe to their raps similar to the Cool Kids but a little bit more hyped when they rhyme. The song displays the talents of Mikey & Chuck of the Cool Kids and the guys over at L.E.P. with some hot bars, and lines you'll deff wanna start using on a day to day basis. I'm actually surprised I don't see any Chicago Bulls gear on Chuck Inglish or Sir Michael Rocks in this video, Chuck is actually sporting a Pistons jacket in this one and Mikey has on a Dodgers fitted, but I mean after seeing the 'Big Talk' video I guess I just expect them to have on Bulls gear all the time. This song is off of L.E.P.'s "Don't Feed The Killaz Vol. 3" so go on a cop that if you like what you hear on this.

Download "Don't Feed the Killaz Vol. 3" Here

"Most of ya'll chase sacks like Warren Sapp"- Mikey Rocks



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management