About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Gilbere Forte 'The Exports (feat. Emilio Rojas, Reek Da Villain, Murda Mook & Joell Ortiz)'

This track is raw. It has this old school type of flow, and every rapper on the song brings something to the table and tells some type of story through their rhymes. The chorus is amazing, "I say life will never fold (fall?), so please don't worry" which is something that everyone can take and use for everyday life. The punch lines in this song are amazing, it's just an all star cast for a blockbuster film only it's with rappers and music. Gilbere Forte proves his talent on the mic in this song 'The Exports.' I honestly can't stop listening to it, and just this combination of rappers, Emilio Rojas (who I can't get enough of ever since his H.A.M. freestyle), Joell Ortiz, Reek Da Villain, and Murda Mook (who I first heard of on his freestyle at the URL Cypher). "We all bleed all I fear is karma"- Joell Ortiz



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management