About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tyler the Creator & Hodgy Beats 'Sandwitches (Live on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon)'

I possibly introduced you guys to a member of Odd Future, Tyler the Creator, with his song 'Yonkers' which will be featured on his upcoming tape "Goblins" and just last night/early this morning he was performing on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" along with another Odd Future member Hodgy Beats with the band The Roots doing the instrumentals. I couldn't stay up last night to watch the performance live, but I did just check it out and it is incredible. These guys bring the dopeness, originality and hype performances to live shows. They both brought the energy and the crowd was obviously into the song, and fans of Odd Future. The song 'Sandwiches' I believe is a new song that they dropped because I can't seem to find an unlive version of it yet, but I'll keep looking There is a non live full version of the song out, and it's something that you don't hear as much in the mainstream music. They keep it real on the song and spit some crazy stuff on the track. The Odd Future movement is blowing up and amazing success is coming their way very soon. I don't think I've seen a live performance as exciting and wild as this one which shows that they really are into the music they make. #FreeEarl


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management