About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kanye West 'All of the Lights (Official Video) (Feat. Rihanna & KiD CuDi)'

So finally a visual has been dropped for Kanye's song 'All of the Lights' which is off of his recent album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" and as you can imagine it does have much lights related visuals. This version, the final album version features his labelmate KiD CuDi and Rihanna, and if you're wondering Drake's verse did get cut and was not added to the album version. Me personally, I happen to like the extened/remix version of the song that has not only Cudders and RiRi, but Elton John (My fave), The Dream, Fergie, John Legend, Ryan Leslie, Tony Williams, Charlie Wilson, Elly Jackson, and Alicia Keys which I like to refer to this remix featuring the most All Star cast for any song. The video though was interesting, not really what I expected from listening to the song, and then having your own version of a video in your head. The intro apparently is paying homage to another song (?) 'Enter the Void' with shots of a little girl walking alone on the streets of New York (I think), then the song starts up. The video was done by legendary music video director Hype Williams, and the visuals for the text are crazy with many different bright colors while Ye is doing his verse with other shots of what he's describing in his verse. All in all it's an alright video, not what I was expecting, but what are the odds of it being exactly what I'd envisioned?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management