About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Emilio Rojas 'H.A.M. (Freestyle)'

Emilio Rojas a rapper hailing out of the New York area releases a hot freestyle to the song 'H.A.M.' by Kanye West and Jay-Z that is to appear on their upcoming album. The song in general is good, but I think Emilio put in work on the song and killed it. I've never heard any of his songs before hand, but I have heard of him and I like what he did on this song. I can definitely see Emilio really cracking in the mainstream light, and tracks like this prove that he has what it takes. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing some of his original stuff to see if he brings the same intensity to those tracks like he did here. He has a mixtape recently dropped called, "Life Without Shame" for those interested in hearing more Emilio Rojas tracks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management