About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Daniel Curtis Lee

So Daniel Curtis Lee, who ya'll might know/remember as Cookie from Ned's Declassified has grown up and he's doing music. Sure you might be like, "Oh it's probably whack or whatever" but his freestyles are actually hot, with some nice lines. I was put on him by one of my friends earlier this year, and I just got back to checking out his videos on YouTube so I want ya'll to check him out too. I believe his group I guess you can call it is called "The Cool Table" with Dan-D (Daniel Curtis Lee) his Brother Nate, and A+ (Adam Hicks). The beats he goes in on are straight fire, and the mixtape should (?) be coming out soon (not really sure), but when it does you better believe I WILL be downloading it and I'll link ya'll to it too. Check out his video with him and A+ rapping over his Brother Nate's beats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management