About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stop Lying (Shut Up) by Keke Palmer

So my girl Keke Palmer of "True Jackson: VP," "Akeelah and the Bee" and other films/shows fame has a new song out called 'Stop Lying (Shut Up)' which is produced by Drama (you know Rob Dyrdek's cousin? yea him) and I like it. This is the first song I've heard by her since 'Bottoms Up' which I love love love...
and this one has that "play at parties/dances" kind of feel to it, but not totally committed because the song is about breaking up (totally my opinion) and the guy she's leaving just has all these excuses and all this and she just wants him to shut up and stop lying. I think it has great potential, Keke has a great voice and good for her to continue doing music, I just hope she gets managed well and gets the fame she deserves (other than tv/movie fame).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management