About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

'Perfect' by Carlos St. John

So I talked to Carlos St. John today (sooo excited about that), and he's dropping a new EP very soon, and just dropped some new stuff today like a couple hours ago, and as usual it's a banger. I'm so excited for him, I really wanna see him get the recognition he definitely deserves in the music industry. Oh and as you all know I help contribute to TheChillinVillains and found out the other day that Mr. Carlos St. John did the intro for their fall mixtape which I'm sooo jealous about, but congrats to them though, check out TheChillinVillains! Without further ado, here's Carlos St. John with 'Perfect,' I'll keep ya'll updated with what's new with his music.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management