About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Monday, September 13, 2010

One Day

So I've been hooked on this song since I got NBA 2k10 and it is INCREDIBLE. The song is called, 'One Day' by Matisyahu, who is a Hassidic Jew who does reggae and also beatboxes. This song is just full of emotion, the lyrics are beautiful and it's sung perfectly. Hopefully One Day there can be peace and we can all be proud to be under the same sun, singing songs of freedom. Just listen and you'll know what I mean. Oh and just my personal opinion, there was/is a remix of this song with Akon, and I feel like he COMPLETELY ruined the song, it just doesn't have that same peaceful vibe to it, but that's just me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management