About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Take My Eyes Off Of You (Remix)

So I know I was supposed to post this like right after I posted the original song by Lauryn Hill 'Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You,' but I was mad lazy/I needed to go to bed so I never got around to it, and I wanted to to the days afterward but still laziness was a huge contributor, but this is a remix to the cover Lauryn Hill did by Theophilus London whom I blogged about a while ago...I love his version, but if only he had continued rapping and did a full remix version of the song because that verse he did was beautiful. Just thoughts, tell me what you think. FYI this is off of his "The Charming Mixtape" mixtape if ya'll were interested (and like before I was supposed to do a mixtape review, no worries it will be coming shortly)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management