About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Runaway by Lupe Fiasco

So I had posted this a few days ago on The Chillin Villains site, and I thought I'd post it here as well. It's some new Lupe Fiasco called 'The Runaway (Lupe Fiasco vs. Unkle Reconstruction)' and let me just say Lupe killed it. The beat is kind of a electro-hip hop kind of feel, like a lot of trance kind of stuff to it, and Lupe just drops some crazy verses, "At each others throats like butterfly collars or Siamese twins joined at the Medulla Oblongata going to the opera" just a little sample of what he does in the song.

Oh and I used this same picture on The Chillin Villains, idk it's just such a beautiful picture and that jacket is out of this world. I love it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management