About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Music: Justin Bieber



OMG I'm like so excitedddddddd. Even though this has been out since like march/april, maybe even earlier, it's still new to me and probs to some of ya'll lol. Now look I know ya'll are probably like, "What? Justin Bieber? Are you serious??" and yea I am. I'm sorry but I'm a J-Bieb fan, but not crazy like OMG I wonder what Justin's doing now, not that fanatical, but I do like his music. It's so annoying hearing people say stuff like, "he sucks and he sounds like a girl" blah blah blah, you're just jealous that he has MILLIONS of fans and a successful career so don't hate just strive to make yourself better and just congratulate him on his successes. But I'm getting beside the point, this new/old (whatever you want to call it) song is called 'Kiss and Tell' and personally I think he deff should have added it to My World 2.0 but we can't always have what we want now can we? lolz. If you're not a Bieber fan sorry just check out the rest of my posts or listen and let me know what you think, and if you are and you've never heard this before (like myself) ENJOY :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management