About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Who Remembers: Blu Cantrell



Blu Cantrell, Ms. 'Hit 'Em Up Style.' I know my fellas remember when this song came out and if you was cheating you knew what the consequences were lol. The last time I heard this song before today was in the car with my bestfriend and his mom when she turned it on, and he said this was her "I hate men playlist" lolz gooood times. This was a time when music wasn't autotuned but real voices shined through, and ladies if you're man cheating on you, just 'Hit 'Em Up Style.'

Without further ado here's the infamous 'Hit 'Em Up Style' (i've said that sooo many times in this post lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management