About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I Hope She Cheats On You (Remix)

OMG, I heard this song just a few hours ago and WOW. It's funny yet catchy, almost like Maino and Fabolous remixed this as a joke, but the verses are fire. Fab's verse destroys it all and the hook is crazy nice. I can deff see this song being played on the radio, and I can also see it getting a lot of hate for the song, but I like it...Once you listen you'll deff want to download and play it 24/7. I'm not a huge Marsha Ambrosius fan, I've heard of her through a Bangledash mixtape a few years ago, but I never really paid attention to her, but I guess apparently she lost some weight and came with this banger. Without further ado here's 'I Hope She Cheats On You (Remix) by Marsha Ambrosius feat. Fabolous and Maino.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management