About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Friday, January 21, 2011

Lykke Li 'Untitled (Video)'

Call it magic, call it the silent film of the year, but I call it art. It's Lykke Li raw, and digging, with some background music too it. I like it, I really do like it. It gives a hint to her more artsy side other than just her music genius, (Listen to 'Get Some'), people try to compare her to Lady Gaga. I can understand why they would say that, just video content wise because both artists use more "extreme" (not sure if that's the word I'm looking for), but this very different style to their videos that tell more than just the song, but a story for you to figure out with many different meanings to it. Lykke Li, another Swedish artist, looking to spread her creativity, and thoughts to the world will be seen all over in the US as well in her native country of Sweden. Take some time to watch 'Untitled' and try and ponder its meaning.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management