About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Sunday, January 23, 2011

ShiGGa Shay feat. Valentina Chua 'Coming Home (Remix)'

ShiGGa Shay a up and coming teen rapper out of Singapore has been doing his thing musically for quite some time now, and I heard/watched a video of him for one of his songs on another site, and I just caught this one he did over Diddy-Dirty Money's 'Coming Home' song. I've heard a few remixes to the song, but none really stand out to me like this one. Valentina Chua does a great job doing a cover over the chorus of the song, and ShiGGa Shay brings it home with his verses. My only complaint would be the sound of his voice, it has this "I need to clear my throat" kind of sound to it, but still a good go at remixing the song. ShiGGa has a mixtape out called "ShiGGa Shay's in the Building (The Mixtape)" so I recommend you all go out and download that if you like what he did on 'Coming Home' and would like to hear some original stuff that he has. Just listening to some of his stuff, he sounds like he has some great promise, and I wish the best of luck to him and his music career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management