About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Update

I haven't been up to date with my posting stuff like I used to but, no worries I'm just looking out for something I feel needs to be on here and get out to ya'll. I told ya'll a couple posts down that I bought both of KiD CuDi's albums and let me tell you, they are AMAZING. I haven't been able to really listen through the first one, but "The Legend of Mr. Rager" is an incredible CD, and I will MOST DEFINITELY have that review for you guys in a second (well I mean at a later date), and I just wanted to thank everyone for coming along this journey with me for these past couple of months. I can see people are coming back on to read posts, download music (just need more comments lol), but I've been receiving more comments as of late so thats a plus. Also, I've gained more followers, so thank you to those that made that decision to follow this journey we call a blog. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management