About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mike Jaggerr "The Eleventh Hour (Mixtape)" Hosted By DJ Wonder

On this lucky(?) day January 11th, 2011 or 1/11/11, up and comer Mike Jaggerr has dropped his highly anticipated mixtape, "The Eleventh Hour" hosted by DJ Wonder. After listening to his song 'Away' (Track 4) I have high hopes for Mr. Jaggerr and I can't wait to hear some more of his music to finally get a more well rounded view of what he can do musically. I've heard the song 'Cruise Control' featuring Big KRIT a few days ago, and I like it, but it hasn't won me completely over yet. I'm getting ready to download the mixtape and I hope you all do, and let me know what you all think of it! Here's a sample of one of the songs on the mixtape called 'Shades.'



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management