About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Friday, January 14, 2011

Rah Digga 'Straight Spittin 4.5' Produced by Marco Polo


Oh yes, Digga Dig is back with a crazy hot track for her fans. She just goin off and "straight spittin'" for a cool minute and 50 seconds just dropping line after line. If you missed that real lyricism in the game, no need to wait because Rah Digga is back to fill your appetite. I've been a fan of Rah Digga since she came out with that 'Party and Bull****' song she dropped a while back and the remix to that with Missy Elliot and Eve and Busta Rhymes. That was a time when rap wasn't just about sex, drugs and money but just fun rap (I guess thats what I mean), and people actually cared about their bars and not just making a quick buck off of their music. Apparently this track is number 4.5 out of a 5 track series she's droppin/has dropped. I'll deff look out for previous entries and when I hear track 5 I'll deffinitely put it out for ya'll to bump. This is a track that you will HAVE to nod your head to while you listen to it. If you've never been a fan of Rah Digga, well listen to this and let's see if you have a change of opinion afterwards.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management