About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Friday, January 21, 2011

Passion Pit/Lupe Fiasco/Kanye West/Wale/Eminem 'Sleepyhead (Mashup)'

I know this is old, but I just found it today because I've just fallen in love with Passion Pit like two days ago. They're like a Pop/Electronica/AWESOMENESS band/group hailing out of Mass and I think I heard of them, but never went out of my way to check them out, but I had to recently and that was one of the best decisions I've made in a few days lol. The first song I checked out by them was 'Sleepyhead' and it's a dope song, and the mixes for it are incredible. This one mix (the one I'm posting now) is a mashup of 'Sleepyhead' along with the lyrical stylings of Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Wale and Eminem. The blend of 'Sleepyhead' along with the Wale, Em, Lupe, and Kanye fit so perfectly especially Lupe's verse. *Note: These are all verses from their other songs not specifically for this one*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management