About

Email me at thebratwrites@yahoo.com

Monday, January 31, 2011

Jay Sentine feat. Rob Locke 'House Party (After Party)'

New music from Jay Sentine, lyricist, producer and composer of music, Mr. Jay Sentine. I've personally never heard of him before, but I stumbled upon this track the other day and after a few more plays it slowly, but surely grew on me and I had to share it with my followers/readers/lovers of my blog. The song, 'House Party (After Party)' features Rob Locke, and has this sort of chopped up instrumental which loops the hook in the background while Sentine and Locke do their thing over the track. It kind of reminds me of the late great J Dilla and his amazing production skills, this has that old school, laid back kind of vibe to the track which you can just cruise to with the top down (when all this snow goes away that is). It's a feel good kind of track and I can't wait to hear more from him. He already has a bandcamp which features some of his stuff so I'll link you to that if you crave more Jay Sentine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management